- Cognitive and physical ergonomics of new display unit in operational environment
- Human reliability assessment in control room environment
- Review of user requirements
- DAS 2 - human factors analysis of display unit enhancements in operational environment
- In-cab audio mapping analysis
Resilience engineering focuses on the business as a whole working system rather than tabulating and calculating individual risk elements. The approach is designed to focus on how adaptable an organisation needs to be in the face of adversity. As quoted from the Resilience Engineering Association (of which we are a member) website - "Success has been ascribed to the ability of groups, individuals, and organisations to anticipate the changing shape of risk before damage occurs; failure is simply the temporary or permanent absence of that."