- Human factors testing of proximity warning systems
- Cognitive and physical ergonomics of new display unit in operational environment
- Human reliability assessment in control room environment
- Review of user requirements
- DAS 2 - human factors analysis of display unit enhancements in operational environment
- In-cab audio mapping analysis
Workload & decision making
With the rapid onset of ever complex systems, IoT (Internet of Things) and increasing workload, we now find that any employee within any industry can find themselves in a position where they have to make key decisions with limited information. As a result, human error often ensues as a result of unclear or incomplete information hindering good decision making. Our team have the technical expertise to identify what aspects in your organisation may hinder situational awareness and what your workforce require to make the right decisions at the right time. We can help to ensure that your company do not have error producing land-mines lying dormant just waiting for your workforce to step on them.